• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Help Me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Okay...i need help with a few things.

The first and most important, is unit drop triggers.

I need to make a unit have an item drop on chance.

Like if u ever played any rpg, units that arent heros can drop items.

Heres wut i think would work but not sure:

Events-
Unit- *unit* dies​
Conditions-
(Random interger number between 1 and 10) Equal to 1​
(for 10% chance drop)
Actions-
Item- Create 1 *item* at (Position of (triggering unit))​

Second of all, this isnt a trigger but i kinda need it.

When im making a custom unit based on a peasent, i change its unit classification to neutral and it wont attack back. It just runs away...

Third of all, when i edited the storm bolt spell and changed the effects, stats, icon, mana cost, duration, and cooldown, the only things that changed were the stats, icon, mana cost, and cooldown... so im not sure why but not every thing changes when i change it and save...

so plz help...

ty!:infl_thumbs_up:

go spell breakers!

:spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker:

Level 2
im not trying to add effects for the spell, its based on storm bolt and i wanna take away the stun, so i changed the effects to none for all lvls and it still stuns. should i just change what spell its based on?

Level 3
If you set the stun duration to 0 it will stun the unit forever or until it dies set the duration to 0.01 and just change the buff effect and and there wont be any stun of effect you can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.