• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help me find this map please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
anyway sorry for my bad English

An old map it is kind of defend town map the map poster has the big golden golem that use tiny model
when start you need to use wisp to pose one of many heroes

enemies will come wave by wave you need to defend the town when you got to level 10 your hero will change avatar (for eg. I used wisp to pose grunt(orc grunt wielding two swords then he will become blademaster(yurnero) and your level will reset to 1 again this time when you get to lv10 you will have ur last skill

I remember one more thing that the boss of enemy is Archimonde or Archimonde lookalike model

Please help me

Level 14
So is the map's genre you're looking for is Survival/Defense right?

What's the last thing you remembered what site you downloaded the map? Hive, Epicwar, or bunch of site that similar to these list.

What's this "map poster"? Custom Minimap preview?

Level 1
So is the map's genre you're looking for is Survival/Defense right?

What's the last thing you remembered what site you downloaded the map? Hive, Epicwar, or bunch of site that similar to these list.

What's this "map poster"? Custom Minimap preview?

I mean when you click on them most of original map has the map preview like the minimap but this map when you click on it (when you want to create a new room) it has a gold giant monster that looks like mountain golem model(tiny) and no nothing I can remember. I was 7-10 years old when I played this map so I don't remember anything much lol anyway it kinda survival/defense map.

Status
Not open for further replies.