• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help - Error with replaceable textures in Magos Model Editor (SOLVED v1.07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have used this program before and it worked very well for me. Currently I have a new PC and I decided to use the editor again but now the team color is not visible to me and the same happens with other replaceable ID, can someone help me with this problem?

Captura de pantalla 2023-04-17 165021.png

Level 11
I suggest updating to 1.08 then following the instructions in the description to point to your wc3 folder.

Otherwise, if you want to stick to 1.07, it might be you are missing MPQS. The good old fashioned way is to place the MPQS in the same folder as the magos program.

In 1.08, there is no need to do this and only requires you to edit the registry path.

Level 4
Thank you for answering and yes I have already solved the problem of v1.07 :grin:

I simply had to go to the Registry Editor and go to the path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Warcraft III\ and change the installpath to a folder containing mpq files. as stated in the description

Problem 2 ervevrtg.png

but unfortunately i can't access v1.08 as the program closes automatically after opening :sad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.