• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

help a n00b do triggers ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
2 questions.

1. how do i make a unit jump.

2. how do force the camera view to a certain unit and to the view that makes it look like you are looking at the char from the side.

Level 2
1. ive already done a spell like that, you can get it here http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Spells&ID=989 if you want to know how to do this generally then have a look into the tutorials section, there is an tutorial named the flying height trick which explains how to do it. 2. dunno really but there has to be a trigger like this camera - lock the camera to xxx. hope this helps.

Level 2
what spell do you modify?

i modified the crow ability, but now i get a crit error when i do it.

animaion - change (unit) flying height to 500 at 500
wait 1 secs.
animation - change (unit) flying height to 0 at 100

i just want a unit to jump to go up and go down, but i also want the player to adjust the units pos. as the unit performs the action.

Level 2
did you have a look into my spell, the tutorial? i guess not otherwise you would have known which ability(s) is(are) used. have a look at both and youll know how to do. if you would have looked at the tutorial and my spell you wouldnt have needed to ask again.

Status
Not open for further replies.