• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Footprints, where are they in MPQ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hi, is there any way to find footprint textures/models in mpqs? I would like to make a model out of few of them and i struggle to find them outside the node in model itself in Magos. I found other stuff like blood and unit explosion objects but no footprints. From what i found in splat slk file it's supposed to be replaceable texture in "replaceabletextures/splats", but then.... Where are they? I cant find them over there in any of mpqs, unless i'm missing something obvious....
I would like to know the same about some of the sounds like building and unit deathsounds(other that these i can find in sound editor, because majority of sounds are hidden just like footprints...atleast i think so.....

Last edited:
Level 13
It's where you said: "ReplaceableTextures/Splats". The file you are looking for is the "Splat01Mature.blp".

Untitled-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.