• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

DarkHorse08's.. Requesting Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
OKAMON-1.jpg

Welcome to DarkHorse08's Requesting Center!

FAQs

Q:What is this?
A:This is a requesting center thread it is where you can request things and we will make that request for you but we cannot guarantee that your request will be finished

Q:Who is the owner of this Center?
A:The Name says everything :hohum: DarkHorse08..

Q:The Resources you gave me is so cool!! how can i ever repay you?
A:Thank you is already enough but if you want more you can give reputation

Q:How many percentage that my request will be granted?
A:We will find out later

Q:What are the things allowed to be requested?
A:We will also find out later :razz:

The Team
Leader/Thread Owner: DarkHorse08
Assistant:
Helpers:

Do You want to be a part of the team??
PM DarkHorse08 to apply

If you apply you Should Include the following

Name:
Why do you want to join us?:

We Provide...

Next to this is a list of the resources that you are allowed to request read them properly so you won't be confuse on what you are requesting..

We Provide..
(Name - Amount Percentage that your request will be guaranteed (ex. If it says 100% that means we will surely give your request))

Anime Models (Hero) - 75%
not Anime Models (Hero) - 50%
not Anime Models (Attachment) - 60%
CnP Icons - 100%
not CnP Icons - 30%
Skin (Hero) - 75%
Skin (Tileset) - 90%
Anime Spell 80%
Terrain - 80%
Hero Ideas - 100%
Item Ideas - 100%
Map Ideas - 100%

People we helped

none

Resource Index

none

Enough with talkies and Chitchat!! request now!!
Happy Requesting!! ^_^

Level 11
Ok.same colors as in pic plz

1.http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs25/i/2008/161/7/b/Mythological_Creatures_Kapre_by_bluesketches.jpg

^ tiny but buff.

2.http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs12/f/2006/341/7/1/Kappa_by_imperiusunforgivable.png
this guy i would like sleek and tiny lmao

3.http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs32/f/2008/235/2/a/Gods_by_MrDream.jpg
^ this guy right there , not the birdie though

4.http://myko--.deviantart.com/art/Sorceress-6230712
^ very small wings and overll character small. Dont have to put much detail into her but use small color aspect.

I want them to be small so the main characters will look huge and give the player a sense of godlikeness.

Level 11
I need a terrain of a mordern city.192 X 192 please.And please include some forests,a village,and make the buildings like LoaP maps.And also add a Mafia Mansion.
And custom doodads is okay.Just tell me who make the models so I can give credits

Note: This must be at least PLAYABLE

Level 11
I need a terrain of a mordern city.192 X 192 please.And please include some forests,a village,and make the buildings like LoaP maps.And also add a Mafia Mansion.
And custom doodads is okay.Just tell me who make the models so I can give credits

Note: This must be at least PLAYABLE

lol wait so u want him to make you a custom game LMFMAO!

Level 7
Me request

I would be requesting a model about me... well my name vincent valentine

Concept and creation

Vincent appears as a tall, lean man with long black hair and a ragged red cloak and mantle over black clothes. He wears a metallic, golden gauntlet on his left forearm. Vincent's cloak covers the lower half of his face and is held closed by a series of buckles. His eyes are naturally red. He primarily fights with triple-barrel revolver called "Cerberus". Character designer Tetsuya Nomura has explained that Vincent Valentine's character shifted from that of horror researcher, to detective, to chemist, and finally arriving at the figure of a former member of the Shinra Company's Turks with a tragic past. It has been further explained that his crimson cloak was added to symbolize the idea of Vincent carrying a heavy weight—related to death—on his shoulders.

While other characters were given simple costumes in Advent Children, Vincent was given one more complex. Nomura felt that changing his design to something different would "conflict with his personality" and was given attire consisting of "various, complex parts." His cloak was also difficult to animate due to it being very organic; the overall complexity of Vincent's design led to his scenes being "especially hard to create." Vincent's scenes were constantly being adjusted "to convey its elusive nature of seemingly having shape, but not." These adjustments continued until six months before the crews' deadline.

if you could make him here would be some pictures:

Vincent.jpg

Vincent_Valentine.jpg

thVincentClawFF7.gif

theres also my avatar of well, his back and cape

hy10cc2kv.gif

7doc-vincent-a2.jpg

7doc-vincentart-a.jpg

Vincent_Valentine_Nomura_art.jpg

Posted all these pics and information so the chances of getting it done would drastically improve:
this would most likely go to anime and well ughh not anime...

Hope it get finished :thumbs_up:

oh yeah i saw this genesis model check it out http://wc3r.forumcircle.com/viewtopic.php?t=4156

Last edited:
Level 3
Err i got a model request...
A wc3 naga(myrmidon/royal guard) with a black spear like the one in the picture if you now ask which color then...the black one... :hohum:
The naga should use a black dragon texture from wc3 if you can handle that
it should have heavy armor like the pitlord maybe just in black-silver with some purple ornaments and it should have some wings the wings dont need anything special to do its just because my boss should be some kind of dragonic-snake-thingy...
and purple eyeglow would be awesome okay that was my request thanks for your time :D
ps: if you can do a custom armor which is heavy protecting then ofc u can do one yourself but pls in black-silver with purple ornaments

Attachments

• 800px-Voltaic_Spear_Dye_Chart.jpg
    800px-Voltaic_Spear_Dye_Chart.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 93
Level 3
I really need a lowpoly kobold and a lowpoly gnoll for my project. It is almost finished and we just need the final balancing and fpsdrop fixes. You can see the project here: www.winterspring-wargames.com

Help would be greatly appreciated and followed by rep and credits in the map naturally :)

Level 11
I really need a lowpoly kobold and a lowpoly gnoll for my project. It is almost finished and we just need the final balancing and fpsdrop fixes. You can see the project here: www.winterspring-wargames.com

Help would be greatly appreciated and followed by rep and credits in the map naturally :)

map looks off the hook, kinda reminds me of hero line wars. Post it on the forums with bigger screenshots though.

Level 3
Thanks. It was meant as a "rabbits vs sheep" kind of map but now that you mention it it is actually more like a mix of hero line wars, enfos and rabbits vs sheep. The only thing really keeping us from having the final launch is the fpsdrop caused on older computers - that is why I am rather energic with my request threads :) If you feel like it, I would greatly appreciate any feedback you got in a PM or on our forum. When we get the lowpoly models I will make a thread about it here on hive but I want something I can honestly call a finished product before doing that and as long as I know that we have the fps drop on the older PCs I dont feel that it is 100% done :)

Edit: if you want bigger screens just click them on the site and they should pop out all fancy in full 800 x 600 size But lets not thread jack here ;) Feel free to go to go to one of my other threads and discuss further though :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.