• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Darion Mograine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
can someone plz extract darion mograine model plz. i have ashbringer i just need darion on mount. plz help me out thnx

Attachments

• Highlord_Darion_Mograine.jpg
    Highlord_Darion_Mograine.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 3,373

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Reported for asking for a wow export.

Level 3
mick can u upload the model here if u can or send it to my email -edited- plz

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 7
Honestly i dont understand the whole ripping thing from other games. I mean some models on here are actually just edited copies from the Wc3 games. Some not all. I understand that it is a rule by the administrators when they created this wonderful website. But i just dont understand what would be the biggest problem about other game rips? With the same rules as 75% originality? Does anyone consider this site to be a little too strict?

I mean dont worry i love being a member of this fine modding site. With great and nice members.

Maybe its just cause i dont see the reason to have that rule. Unless its a legal issue, that blizz would sue about rips or something?

Level 3
idk blizzard wont sue if they give you permission. ripping the models shouldn't be illegal because warcraft III and WOW were made form the same company.

Status
Not open for further replies.