• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Crazy's Vampirism for 1.24d!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello,

I don't think it's the right forum area to place this thread but I hope you'll see over it ^^. The point im here is, I'm rly sad there's no crazy's vampirism version fixed for the new patch! I think it's one of the best maps ever (especially in the vampirism section) so it would be sad to lose it. I'm rly to stupid to fix it myself and I also don't got the time at the moment so IS THERE SOMEONE WHO'S ABLE AND WANTS TO FIX IT?!

I already posted this to a few other WC3 communitys - without any result.

I rly would enjoy to play this awesome map again and I think I wouldn't be the only one.

mfg. _Kuh_ :)

Level 16
Moin moin dude =)

Ok first of all I saw at your rep points, that this Crazy Vampirism isn't yours and in this case I don't think anyone will help you here.

Hmm but you can attach the map with the Pastebin and give the link and someone can look into this under these conditions:

1) Map isn't protected
2) The map has all Triggers correctly ( so this map isn't unprotected and every trigger stuff is in one imba long script )

3) And next time - if you try to get some help - then make it so that noone can notice, that you "steal" a map ;)

Greetings
~ The Bomb King > Dr. Boom

Level 2
hi,

well I don't think the wc3 players must miss this great map, just 'cause the creator is to lazy/busy to update and fix it since years. thats also the reason why i think he wouldn't give a f*** about a little change on it, which would just make it playable again.
Also i've never said its my map, did I?

Nochmal für meinen Freund Herr Dr. Banane,

ich denke der obere Text ist für ein Wesen mit einem IQ über der Zimmertemperatur verständlich geschrieben, sodass man daraus ableiten kann, dass es nicht meine map ist - was ich im Übrigen auch nie behauptet habe - berichtige mich wenn ich falsch liege.
Ich finde es einfach schade, dass diese map nicht mehr spielbar ist - soll dies jetzt daran liegen dass es nicht meine map ist oder besser gefragt, würde es dem map Ersteller in irgend einer Weise schmerzen bereiten wenn die map äußerlich zu 100% beibehalten und nur der map Kern verändert werden würde um ihr überhaupt noch einen Sinn der Existenz zu geben? Ich habe meine kostbare Zeit nicht aufgewendet um solch eine hirnlose und dahingespuckte Antwort zu bekommen wie es deine ist. Vorallem da Du dich von vornherein nicht bereit erklären würdest, diese map zu bearbeiten: "give the link and 'SOMEONE' can look into this" finde ich es eine Frechheit dass sowas wie Du seinen geschmacklosen Senf dazugeben darf bzw. dies gewissenhaft tust.

Jetzt hast du einen Grund um unproduktive Antworten zu schreiben, nun hast du das Recht dich angepisst zu fühlen, was gut so ist!

Darüber solltest du dir mal Gedanken machen!

Mit mäßig freundlichen Grüßen

_Kuh_

Level 13
Well Kuh I agree with you in so far that the map was the best vampirism in the net and its sad that it does not work anymore.

I would really like to see a 1.24b version of it and I would do it myself if I could.
Sadly I am not good enough with jass to remove the return bug and replace it.
But anyway could you send me the map so I can take a look at it.

Now the part in which I disagree with you:

The map was originally protected (I know I already tried to repair one) and I don't know where you found this unprotected one.
Sadly the rules say "no deprotection" and that is a clear statement.
Besides that there is a rule stating "English is the ONLY language" and you should stick to that.
As I am german too I can read your message and you really should remove it before a mod who can understand it sees it. You insult dr. boom who was a longer and most important a MUCH BETTER member of this forum as you. Just compare your post count or your rep.

The -5 rep you already have was supposed to be a warning! If you keep doing things like this you will soon be banned.

I am waiting for a PM with the map so I can try my luck to repair it :/

Level 1
Haha People still play my map How funny..

I've thought about updating it.. but i lost my motivation when i saw the extent it was modified by other people and i don't have time anymore haha.. its been 3 years since i've touched it..

just some FYI I made this map using all GUI and of course i did some custom script to remove some leaks... as many as i could anyway...

and I made it on a mac

lolvy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.