• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[HD/Modeling] Centaur face mask removing?

Could someone remove the face mask? I was cheking around on the world editor and the model has face/head complete and the root files seems to have working face.fx for these models.
I just don't like the face mask, they are not even attached to anything, they just float on their face/ears.
Centaur Archer
Centaur Impaler
Centaur Sorceress

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_051024_011650_000.png
    WC3ScrnShot_051024_011650_000.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
  • WC3ScrnShot_051024_013131_000.png
    WC3ScrnShot_051024_013131_000.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
Level 23
Could someone remove the face mask? I was cheking around on the world editor and the model has face/head complete and the root files seems to have working face.fx for these models.
I just don't like the face mask, they are not even attached to anything, they just float on their face/ears.
Centaur Archer
Centaur Impaler
Centaur Sorceress
you just need to select mask's vertexes then spilt the go set than delete them, also you should remove mask's bones.
unfortunately i can help you because i don't have reforged, so sorry but you can do it yourself just follow the instruction.

I know, a bit about modeling, (mainly cars) but RMS hates my computer lol. I have not been able to make it work without bugging to hell.
to the point that I can't even work on it, I managed to remove hero glow from a model but I spent like 30 minutes trying to do it, but the program gets bugged as soon as I do a few clicks and I have to shut it down and try again lol. fucking frustrating lol.

Level 23
I know, a bit about modeling, (mainly cars) but RMS hates my computer lol. I have not been able to make it work without bugging to hell.
to the point that I can't even work on it, I managed to remove hero glow from a model but I spent like 30 minutes trying to do it, but the program gets bugged as soon as I do a few clicks and I have to shut it down and try again lol. fucking frustrating lol.
that's strange what os do you use? it works perfectly for me.

Centaur Archer
Centaur Impaler
Centaur Sorceress
Here you go.

Attachments

• CentaurArchernomask.mdx
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • CentaurArchernomask_Portrait.mdx
    876.6 KB · Views: 1
  • CentaurImpalernomask.mdx
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • CentaurImpalernomask_Portrait.mdx
    948 KB · Views: 1
  • CentaurSorceressnomask.mdx
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • CentaurSorceressnomask_Portrait.mdx
    1 MB · Views: 1
Here you go.
nice, the little details don't matter, they are just in the game to get killed lol.
thanks

that's strange what os do you use? it works perfectly for me.
w10
r5 3600x
rtx 2060super
16gb ram at 3200mhz
low end crap but it's enough for the games I play.

it's not that the program freezes, it just simply goes completely white, and to find buttons and options I have to go clicking and moving the cursor around for the buttons to apear, like using the computer while being blind lol.

Level 23
nice, the little details don't matter, they are just in the game to get killed lol.
thanks

w10
r5 3600x
rtx 2060super
16gb ram at 3200mhz
low end crap but it's enough for the games I play.

it's not that the program freezes, it just simply goes completely white, and to find buttons and options I have to go clicking and moving the cursor around for the buttons to apear, like using the computer while being blind lol.
Hmm, maybe @Retera helps you.