• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Castle Defence RPG

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Castle Defence RPG

This is a Public Beta Version of my first map.
Contains 108 Heroes to play as (excluding secret characters).
This map is more like Dota but players vs. AI.
Hence the name "RPG" I will be adding save, load, and many more things.
There are some secrets including secret heroes I mentioned before, these will be up to you to figure out.
All models are from www.hiveworkshop.com

Originated from Fighter (Asia)
Finished by Cloudlink and Rhia

email us Bugs, Suggestions, Questions at [email protected]

NOTE: We did not create this map. We are introducing this map to US West & East.
You would have little chance to find this map anywhere else anyways (like 0.01%)

Keywords:
Warcraft, Starcraft
Contents

Castle Defence RPG (Map)

Reviews
23:54, 25th Oct 2008 Septimus: 1 question. How do you expect user to host it at battlenet with 8mb size ? Battlenet only permit a user to host a map with max 4mb. In addition, even if it is possible to be host at garena. Nobody would be interested...

M

23:54, 25th Oct 2008
Septimus: 1 question. How do you expect user to host it at battlenet with 8mb size ? Battlenet only permit a user to host a map with max 4mb.

In addition, even if it is possible to be host at garena. Nobody would be interested to join cause it would take a hell long time to download it.

Resources rejected.