• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Can Anybody Get my account back for Warcraft III Campaigns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Can Anybody Get my account back for Warcraft III Campaigns?

You have to tell Draco on irc chat and apparently it won't work for me.

Or you can log in there are tell Draco on his thread on the site's home

my account was Koolmunkie and he can email me the password on [email protected]

thank you it would be much appreciated

Level 11
Umm... and since when are we doing services for another site? Not that I would sound to be harsh, but can't you start another account there and post in the site discussion topic there? After all, this site has different mods than wc3campaigns.com and we are independent one by another.

~Daelin

Level 2
well, i for sum reason cant use irc, i dunt know why? i tried several times at different times

and ya, you cant register yet so i cant do that

Level 12
Daelin said:
Umm... and since when are we doing services for another site? Not that I would sound to be harsh, but can't you start another account there and post in the site discussion topic there? After all, this site has different mods than wc3campaigns.com and we are independent one by another.

~Daelin
Is it really so strange? They are sister sites and you used to click on "files" on wc3campaigns to get to this site. It wasn't a link to another site, it was just a button so it's more strange that they aren't dependent on each other. When I become a member I thought they were the same site.

Status
Not open for further replies.