• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Bugs Compilation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Introduction
Well, I was bored and decided to make this :)
Exploits & Others

Conclusion

I hope that you liked this colored thread.Ill keep updating this when there will be more bugs.

5/8/09 2:29 AM : Made The Post
5/8/09 7:23 PM : Added New Section + New bug

Last edited:
Level 17
Haha, do you understand how stupid i feel for releasing a version in this shape? I cant imagine how CW feels. xD
Now they even make compilations of bugs o_O daaamnnn.

BTW, The Chieftain exploit is really nothing special. We have done for ages ago ;) And CloudWolf didnt do anything about it so i guess it will stay.
But one thing that i can think of is changing the text that appears when you walk down if you manage to kill him before you get there.

Level 6
Haha, do you understand how stupid i feel for releasing a version in this shape? I cant imagine how CW feels. xD
Now they even make compilations of bugs o_O daaamnnn.

BTW, The Chieftain exploit is really nothing special. We have done for ages ago ;) And CloudWolf didnt do anything about it so i guess it will stay.
But one thing that i can think of is changing the text that appears when you walk down if you manage to kill him before you get there.

lol no one is perfect :p and yea change the text :)

Status
Not open for further replies.