• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

BTNFairy

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Soul Theft
A fairy thith purle hair and blue eyes.

8vx1qe.png

Keywords:
Fairy
Contents

BTNFairy (Icon)

Reviews
17:49, 3rd Feb 2010 enjoy: Eh, give her some friggen clothes on.. Also, needs shading and highlights. Waaaay to cartoonish.

M

17:49, 3rd Feb 2010
enjoy: Eh, give her some friggen clothes on.. Also, needs shading and highlights. Waaaay to cartoonish.

Level 30
ewww, you really need to give her at least some kind of clothes, now its unaceptable becauce its against the site rules...

lol yeah well i guess it is violating the rules, but dony give her clothes that would look messed up, just make a silk ribbon spinning around her body just so that the boobs are partially covered and maybe at her vagina altough it's no visible ^^

Level 5
Sunchips LOL
This is the second time I have seen you tell other people pervert. :cute:
Ontopic: I think it will be better if she has butterfly wings or something but not fly wings. Also I agree that she needs some clothes.

Rmx

Rmx

Level 19
The left leg needs more shading becoz it's coverd by the right leg.

The hair needs also more shading and the belly.

Her breats needs tits to become actually real, but that's my point of view.

Anyone that thinks a bad way about icons or tries to let people focused is a pervert :p

Naked would be creative for my point of view.. :D:D:D