• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Broodmother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
It's not meant to be soloed, if you are playing solo. TKoK is, always was, and always will be a team game.

If you are playing with a team, it can be Duo'ed but works best with 3 or more players: Tank, Healer, DPS.

To do it Easy Mode: You face the brood mother away from everybody else as the tank, she does a frontal cone web spray every so often, if nobody is in front of her, only the tank gets hit with it.

Heal through the melee damage, the web spray on the tank, and the random poison dot that is used on players.

Phase2: break every single egg and just off tank the adds that spawn. If all eggs are dead when this phase ends, no extra spiders will spawn. 3 spiders will spawn for each egg left alive.

Phase3: at the start she will web spray everybody (this is 50% of the normal damage web spray does), then there is a short grace period before phase1 starts again.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Ofcourse you can also get carried through this boss and most bosses as far as I can tell by getting a group of people who are at the desert (waiting for 3.0.3) to join a game and load. As far as I know bosses do not scale with level thus as they are like 7-9 levels higher than when they are meant to fight the boss and with better gear, they will easilly kill it, even if you help minimally.

Remember items, it is important that you use buffing pots, health/mana pots and wards / clouds if you want to defeat this boss easilly.

Level 6
Ok kwl... now iv tried that, and im still getting owned.... My friend has a lvl 11 Phantom Assassin chick (sorry cant remember hero's name atm), and I have a lvl 10 Warrior, and we have possibly the best items we can get at our current time and area explored etc etc etc... Im building quite a defensive, and tanky Warrior, with all stats going to the stat that gives hp (cant remember this either >.<), so im basically chilling with 450 hp atm, and my friend has like 50-60 damage xD (rofl much) and we still cant kill this thing...

I know this seems jumpy, and kinda off-topic, but if u could give the brood a tiny nerf on hp that would be cool coz seriously... lvl 11 and lvl 10 duo not able to level any more, or kill that thing??? Gonna tick ppl off and u'll loose ppls interest in the game... But im like hardcore ORPG guy so i'll stay hard to Tkok =P awsome game =P

Ps: I could be totally wrong, and u not supposed to be able to duo at lvl 10, but actually require 3 or 4+ lvl 10 heroes to murder that mutated spider >.<

Last edited:
Level 8
Ok kwl... now iv tried that, and im still getting owned.... My friend has a lvl 11 Phantom Assassin chick (sorry cant remember hero's name atm), and I have a lvl 10 Warrior, and we have possibly the best items we can get at our current time and area explored etc etc etc... Im building quite a defensive, and tanky Warrior, with all stats going to the stat that gives hp (cant remember this either >.<), so im basically chilling with 450 hp atm, and my friend has like 50-60 damage xD (rofl much) and we still cant kill this thing...

I know this seems jumpy, and kinda off-topic, but if u could give the brood a tiny nerf on hp that would be cool coz seriously... lvl 11 and lvl 10 duo not able to level any more, or kill that thing??? Gonna tick ppl off and u'll loose ppls interest in the game... But im like hardcore ORPG guy so i'll stay hard to Tkok =P awsome game =P

Ps: I could be totally wrong, and u not supposed to be able to duo at lvl 10, but actually require 3 or 4+ lvl 10 heroes to murder that mutated spider >.<

You can duo it. But for doing so at ~lvl 10 you will need Tank/Healer classes. For best tanking pump endurance not constitution ^^

My suggestion for you is to find a 3rd guy to join your party and pick a healer. You will never have any problems with a healer in your group.

Status
Not open for further replies.