• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Axes of Wonder V1.00

This spell is GUI MUI lagless and leakless so far.

Credits and How to import is included in the map, also there is a READ ME !

Axes of Wonder Spell Description -

The hero unleashes 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10 spinning axes around him from heaven they will spin and when they reach the surface they will spin around the hero attracting and reacting if an enemy unit collides with one of those axes the axe will be stuck at the enemy unit dealing 5/10/15/20/25/30/35/40/45 damage per second for 5 seconds and the axes last 15 seconds.

The hero contain 9 levels so don't be afraid to level him up will ya :p

Credits are always welcome :p

~~RMX~~

Keywords:
Spin, Axes, Fly, Cool, DOT, Pull, Unleash, more spinning, go into the air, Rmx, ext..
Contents

Land of the Free (Map)

Reviews
19:58, 22nd Oct 2009 The_Reborn_Devil: I would recommend using Triggering Unit instead of Casting Unit. Also, instead of a rate at 1000000000 use 0 which is instant. I would also suggest making the axes deal damage when they hit and not only...