• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Solved] Announcement board

Level 2
Hi, here with a model edit request. Could you make the main wooden board longer downwards (till' the line on the screenshot) and replace its texture with normal wood? (so there will be no text on the board)

Attachments

• TavernSignBobsGuns.mdx
    4.8 KB · Views: 2
  • scrn.png
    scrn.png
    153 KB · Views: 2
Level 2
update: so, after i looked at the steins123's edit in-game, it looked kinda boring (no offense), so i've read some guides about modeling and downloaded Retera's Model Studio, then edit the model abit (added map cover on the whole main board, added attachment points etc.). The edit looked pretty good to me and has proven quite useful, so i thought it would be greedy to keep it to myself, so i'm posting it here

Attachments

• board_final2.mdx
    9.2 KB · Views: 2
  • scrn3.png
    scrn3.png
    58 KB · Views: 5