• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

All Sections get moderated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I'm looking for people who like wc3sear.ch and like to work for it.
Section moderators have currently 5 jobs:
1. Change Category of misplaced resources so they are in the right category
2. Delete Resources which are not good for the site (for example stuff with Naz i or Sex)
3. Be the person where people can turn to you and ask stuff about the section.
4. Make suggestions or redirect suggestions from users so the site will get better and better.
5. Look after the corresponding forum

You can apply for a moderator job by sending me a Personal Message:
http://wc3sear.ch/?p=Profile&u=2

I only reply to those I'm actually interrested in. If you dont receive a email from me within a week or so you've not been picked.
When you apply for the moderator job please add a description why you think you're good for that job and what section you'd like to be in.
I'm only interrested in very active moderators...
If you visit the page once a week thats not enough....

Thank you for your time

Darky28

Status
Not open for further replies.