• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. đź”—Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! đź“… Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! đź”— Click here to enter!

đź›  Ralle's Development Updates đź› 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Changes:

• Make user resources show lacking resources by default.
  • Force re-index of bundles when backing thread gets approved.
  • Improve maps SD/HD filters.
  • Fix pastebin bug where bookmarks didn't have a preview.
  • Fix error in how to import page.
  • Fix potential backdoor in CASC extractor.
  • Fix bug where sorting by default field got ignored in UI.
  • Add resource submission rules to "Submit new resource" pages.
  • Add extra extensions to binary resource type (.ts, .lua, .j).
  • Add missing "binary" and "starcraft" icon to resource submit page.
  • Add direct database filtering of bundles in repositories.

Direct database filtering was a biggie should make resource listings more accurate. We've had problems with that for years where things don't show when they should. It was a big thing to implement and actually means we now have two different filtering backends, one when you search and one when you are not searching. Not ideal but the experience is better.

Since quitting one of my jobs I have had more time on my hands to work on HIVE on evenings, so I haven't been that strict about dev days as I see the time available during the month.

@Archian and I are still working on the top secret project :)

❤️ Thanks to my heroes for supporting me in a time of way lower salary ❤️

@1)ark_NiTe, @Aldeia, @A]mun, @BaiyuGalan, @BlackEclipse, @BurnedSmackdown, @Celaquil, @Ceterai, @Daliox1, @Eikonium, @Footman16, @gagnonr01, @GenoHacker, @Gyrosphinx, @Harynar, @Herohatcher, @InsaneMonster, @Jaccouille, @Kam, @Kick King, @King I Rat, @Lich Prince, @maddeem, @Marcus777, @Med. MapGuy, @MindWorX, @Naveander, @Neps, @rangger16, @Ravenwood Skye, @Retera, @Skopetski, @Tauer, @Tipou, @Xthreo, @Zerky1874

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.