• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Replacing the 'BUILD' icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
This is unecessarily the most difficult problem i've had trouble with in making my map. It will not be replaced through Game Interface, even replacing every Command- Build icon path. The worst part is I can replace Attack, Hold Position, and ANY other icon aside from Build. I posted this on wc3sear.ch but no one could figure it out. anyone know?

Level 18
Hmmm, sounds like the build icon might be hardcoded in, which would be annoying. Perhaps try to find maps where someone has replaced the build icon and then find out how they did it.

-*meow*

i have. this is where protected maps bug me :(
the only one i can remember witha custom build icon is protected. i'm wondering if he did it by triggers instead. but that would be WAY out of someones way to do.

Level 12
Change it in the 'game interface', under advanced.

Here you can change exp bars, consoles, sounds for a race's
'We're under attack etc.'
And hopefully it has the build icon. Give me an minute or two.

EDIT

OK, i was wrong. I don't know either. Will keep looking~

EDIT #2

Ok, I looked more carefully. I was right. LOL XD

Err, You'll have to look more carefully if you already know how to replace the Attack Icon.

EDIT #3

Ok, posted Screenie. Btw yeah, that's brad's terrain at the most unprofessional camera you are looking at behind.
Sorry for not attaching. Editing my post and attaching something isnt allowed in the interface...

stuffqt7.png

Hope it helped you! :infl_thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 18
EDIT #2

Ok, I looked more carefully. I was right. LOL XD

Err, You'll have to look more carefully if you already know how to replace the Attack Icon.

EDIT #3

Ok, posted Screenie. Btw yeah, that's brad's terrain at the most unprofessional camera you are looking at behind.
Sorry for not attaching. Editing my post and attaching something isnt allowed in the interface...

Hope it helped you! :infl_thumbs_up:

that's what i was saying, i've changed all those.

i think someone (or you, i'm too lazy to click the back button) said that you need to put that path as "HumanBuild" and "NightElfBuild" etc. Is that right? I didn't, but do I need to?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.