• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Emoticon Challenge #1 Poll

What is your favourite entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Emoticon Challenge #1 has concluded. The task was to create a series of 4 (or an additional 5th.) emoticons following the Night Elf theme.

You may now vote for your favorite entry. The victor is decided entirely by the amount of public votes which he/she receives.

Voting for your own entry is not allowed, neither from any alternate account. If any sorts of cheating is unveiled the entry will be disqualified and the cheater will receive the same amount of negative reputation as the accumulative amount of votes.

Entries
DragoonZombie
CaveMan_Joe
HeretoDLstuff
thisruoy

The poll will close 2 weeks after its creation.

Why? If your own entry is clearly the best, why shouldn't you be able to vote for yourself?

Presidential candidates can do that, any other poll allows the participant to vote for themselves, why not here?

Because here we usually get around 30-50 votes in total, so every vote counts, where in elections many thousand/million people vote so the vote for yourself is more symbolic rather than actually might turning the tide.

True. And Uchicha why the hell shouldn't Cavman get all the votes if he put all the work into it? HeretoDLstuff's looks as if he just drew a purple blob and then made it bright via the Gimp. Which, is probably what he did.
I didnt do it that way and I spent more work on it than that, but I agree his is better.

When you actually say /sarcasm it ruins it. Using tags for such things sucks and if people can't get the sarcasm then they should crawl back under the rock which they came out from.
Yeah.
I 100% agree. Anyway... I wonder how this poll will turn out...
Same joke twice isnt good either..

Obviously Hereto has the vote. He ranks #1. Caveman Joe just ranks 11.
Yeah, im so imba good.

Status
Not open for further replies.