• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Custom console?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Okay,
So I'm playing games come across this...
layouthelp.png

Can anyone post a link or tell me how to do this? I i would very thankful if you could.:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 24
Figure out what the path is for the regular console's artwork. Import an image (that will be the new console) and give that import the same path as the original console. The new image will override the regular one.

Level 5
There is one for each race, and there are multiple files to them.

So, if you wanted a custom one, you would either
1. Make one for each race
2. Make one for one race, and set everyone to be that race and cannot change it.

You would have to do one of the two because there is a different User Interface for each race.

But, when you imported it, you would need the whole path the way it is, like

UI\Console\Human\HumanUITile02.blp

Status
Not open for further replies.