• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[model] simple fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone,

I just realised that all warcraft people are very unhealthy. The only food they have is potions and a piece of meat. That is everything the units in my map get to eat right now. I like to add fruit.

I'm not looking for true master pieces, of course if you want to go ahead. For example a apple just needs to be a red sphere with a brown stick on it. Here is a list of fruit i'd like:

apple
cherry
banana
orange

also i'd like to give them bread.

I added some pictures as examples.

Greetings,
7th_sign

Attachments

• appel.jpg
    appel.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 166
  • cherries.jpg
    cherries.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 111
  • banana.jpg
    banana.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 130
  • orange.jpg
    orange.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 141
  • bread.jpg
    bread.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 129

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I'm on it, seems like fun.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Damnit, and I'm doing another request first, I'll lose : P

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Just finished the other request, going to start these now. Though it seems like no point now.

EDIT: I won't bother, knock yourselves out.

Last edited by a moderator:

TDR

TDR

Level 18
I only have the bread left.

Edit: finished. But you'll have to wait 'till tomorrow or more (if I forget) to export them to wc3 'cause I'm too lazy right now.
They're low poly to the extreme and use 128x128 textures (except the leaf one which is 64).

Attachments

• fruitsnshit.jpg
    fruitsnshit.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 177

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Neat, I was going to try with in-game textures to save time, but these look fine too.

Level 2
WOW! you people are great! and fast ^^. Can't wait to import them. +rep. All I need now are some icons...

Now lets see how to do the credits... I could just add you to the list at the end/start of the game. Or maybe I'll give your name to the guy selling the fruit. Or every time you buy fruit you'll get "THIS FRUIT WAS HAND MADE BY TDR!" although that could get annoying ^^. Any preference?

Last edited:
Level 2
Sorry to bring this old tread back to live, but I still can't find the models :(

well of course you don't know where to download them because I didn't even upload them somewhere. I forgot at first and now I have little time, but I promise I'll give them to you sometime this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.