• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[StarcraftPhantom] Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello,
I'm team Myydraal. More accurately, I'm David C. and Nathan K. (David does the posting.) Myydraal has worked on several game projects and conversions before, but this will be the first major one we release. Our goals are to increase the number of maps out there at a "professional" level. Anyways, our project is "Starcraft Phantom." Yes, we're making fun of Starcraft Ghost...

Our map is loosely based off of Zerg Infestation by ihatehippies. If anybody knows how to contact him, I'd greatly appreciate it. Even though our map is made from scratch, I'd like to give credit for the inspiration. Anyways, the zerg players and terran players are going to be fighting each other off in a dota like way. As I type this, Nate is putting the finishing touches on the training room (where players can fight holograms.)

Let me pre-emptively thank you all for your support and help in this project. I've already recieved some valuable advice that saved me hours of work...

Level 32
Welcome to The Hive Workshop!

Welcome myydraal.

The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders (map and resource editors) of all skill levels among its users. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include::coolgrunt:

Status
Not open for further replies.