• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi again, guys.

I got a second request, not for this forum and not about WC3. Its a title screen for my RPG (a real game, not a wc3 map).

Here is what i need:
Size: 640x480
Background Color: Your choise, try make it fit with the rest.
Theme: Must fit with the game, a RPG with 4 characters (put them on image please) a fighter, a mage, an archer and a spearman. Its a fantasy RPG (FF like) with elementals (fire, ice, wind, earth, thunder dark, light and omega). so a kind of mix of elements (dont put omega) and the character on it is a good exemple of what i need. I wan you to put "Fantasia RPG" on the top (a nice medieval text please, if you dont have any i will add it by myself.)

Oups i forgot attachements, my bad... well anyway here they are.

Attachments

• 0014.png
    0014.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 115
  • 040-Mage08.png
    040-Mage08.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 022-Hunter03.png
    022-Hunter03.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 009-Lancer01.png
    009-Lancer01.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 90
Level 13
Well I appreciate the compliments Red Baron :smile:
I've been working on your signature. While I was looking at it, I came across an image on the internet that I thought looked really nice. I know its not what you originally requested, but I personally found it much more tasteful. None-the-less, I continued working on the original. Here are my WIP's of the two versions.
Which do you prefer?

Attachments

• Red Barron Sig 2.jpg
    Red Barron Sig 2.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 95
  • Red Barron Sig.jpg
    Red Barron Sig.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 103
Level 1
Sig pleaze would be awsome

Would like gears of war marcus. Would like my clan name xNSx DUPR33. Would like blue black white or a blend. no specific font. Would really apreciate it thnx.
And just for any one who cares that is my gamertag xNSx DUPR33.:thumbs_up:
O and 390x130

Last edited:
Level 35
The 3d looking one, first of the pics. I agree with you it looks way better. Then just following would be nice if done to it:
If possible change the background behind the 3dlooking snoppy + airplane, to more darkned warzone, (maybe a screenshot from a wargame could be used.
The little airplane you see below to the left could remain.
But on thing about the snoppy figur: is it possible to change him to look more "real" he is rather to "game model looking" now.
:smile:
Oh and forgot to ask: can the big S on the wing be changed into the real cross (you know the black white german cross)?

Level 6
it could be buddist also but i know its also egyption because alot of there art has it on there.

Level 13
Hes not talking about the swastika anyway, hes talking about the german fighter piolet cross that was placed on either wings of the plane. Red Baron, I'll try to make him as real looking as a dog can while flying an airplane.

Also, Mech, perhaps I missed it, but did you ever say what you wanted on your signature?

Level 35
Hes not talking about the swastika anyway, hes talking about the german fighter piolet cross that was placed on either wings of the plane. Red Baron, I'll try to make him as real looking as a dog can while flying an airplane.

Also, Mech, perhaps I missed it, but did you ever say what you wanted on your signature?

Okay thanks sounds good, (also because you understand what i meant hehe ;)

Level 6
xNSx_DUPR33.jpg

Code:
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m65/bjseder/xNSx_DUPR33.jpg
Heres xNSx DUPR33's sig, i wanted to try my hand at this. You can use if you want.

Last edited:
Level 5
could someone resize my sig
mateuszdsigv1pl8.jpg

it is too big u cant see my name
HTML:
http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/8822/mateuszdsigv1pl8.jpg

Level 9
Wow i can see what you mean Heiro...
Just a hint to most requesters, good things take time and there are alot of good things being made here.
If you do think you've been forgotten simply post one polite " I think you might have missed my request, it was ... " post. Remember to remind them what it is or give a link so they dont have to search for it...

Level 6
Suga.jpg

Code:
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m65/bjseder/Suga.jpg
i know you waited Supa- for your sig so i thought i would try, you can use if you want.

Level 2
i don't want to be impatient but are you working on my sig? because posted on page 30 and i know it is a very difficult wish

Level 35
Again just to have fun I tryid making VergilThazaars sig...
Could get it balck/Dark blue, so made it green looking insted.
The Master is supposed to be the guy with the sword in the sky.
Without text

Color and text type can be changed... again I expect something much more nice to show up from the "real" ones :smile:
with text (which somehow screwed up sig qulity totaly:

Edit:
Remade text. Looks better now:

Last edited:
Level 2
ty zieg that's not exactly what i wanted but it's very good after all and i don't want to be too picky:wink:

my sig isn't shown ;_;

Last edited:
Level 6
i could try to make one for you but i will need more information other than an army. try looking online for images or something, would make it much faster. im guessing thats why they havent gotten to yours yet.

Level 35
RedBaron, I'm expecting something more for that wait, and the first name was better lol.

AS I said, i am not making them, just trying for fun... doesnt except anyone to use them...but they are free to do it if they like. Actualy mostly post them to hear people opinion. And yes maybe your right about the name thingy, it just make it look so low quality.

Level 8
....Annoying....

Let's put it this way. If you don't bother to check the request list on the first post, then why should anyone else bother to tell you if they are working on it? I mean just take the time to hit the "First Page" button, you will get results MUCH faster than if you constantly bother someone.

And Standard sig size is 390x140, otherwise it gets cut in the sig limits.

Vergil I just got back from a family trip and your is currently a [WIP]
(same with you muffin...)

Level 13
Rath, you finished Scyth's sig right? Im having trouble keeping up with stuff because of so many requests being made/fulfilled at the same time and then people deciding they dont want one, or they do. Its just very chaotic.
Anyway, if you guys could check the first thread please and see if your on the waiting list. If you are not, and you would still like a sig, please request it again or provide a link (unless your request was made within the last 3 pages).
My apologies for my absence, current issues have my attention preoccupied.
Also, the 390x140 size allows for one line of text in addition to the image. The alternate (500x80) size allows for about 3 lines of text in addition to the image. (see First Page)

Level 6
Herio, as you said i checked the first post to know if am on the waiting list. So i remind you my post that was on page 36: (attachement are on page 37)

Hi again, guys.

I got a second request, not for this forum and not about WC3. Its a title screen for my RPG (a real game, not a wc3 map).
Here is what i need:

Size: 640x480

Background Color: Your choise, try make it fit with the rest.

Theme: Must fit with the game, a RPG with 4 characters (put them on image please) a fighter, a mage, an archer and a spearman. Its a fantasy RPG (FF like) with elementals (fire, ice, wind, earth, thunder dark, light and omega). so a kind of mix of elements (dont put omega) and the character on it is a good exemple of what i need. I wan you to put "Fantasia RPG" on the top (a nice medieval text please, if you dont have any i will add it by myself.

If you dont accept this kind of request, let me know.

Level 8
I might have set a bad example by asking for one for Ascendancy, I should have made that a private message, because this thread is almost purely for the purpose of making sigs [I belive]. So I would ask him outside of the thread instead of on the "Making Signatures" thread..... He will probaly do it just because he is so awsome, those are just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.