• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Public Arranged Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Brief information ("READ ME!")
Information about the games, locations where
they are played and the times when they are
found can be found on the first post.

If you are confused, please send me a Private Message
because taking extra space on the thread is not helping.
Also, be clear about what you have to say in the PM,
I will most likely not respond well if it is like this:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2176051-post221.html

Without further ado, this should be enough to lead you
to the right places on this thread. Suggestions and the
like can be sent to me via private messages, as well
as can feedback.

Level 17
Not sure who you are referring to but i have never played/have no memory of such things) with you guys and would like to join xD

Level 26
It seems I've come back from the void, and as such I can write my post here.

I will not be upkeeping Warcraft 3 events on this site anymore; you may contact me via Private Messages for where I have planned to migrate users, places for you to still find events easily.

Well, my site is still up if you want to move it there. ;P

Level 48
Why? I want a genuine answer. It's way more 'mainstream' than Nexus Core, and any bit of activity you give that awesome site helps.

Well, anyway. I have no idea why would you just abandon the Hive like that, as if that drama a while ago actually means anything. Anyone who wasn't perma-banned(which means everyone except for Rui, pretty much) is back, the sections are back into proper moderation, and, well, the drama's been over for a while now. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.