• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Orc Clans Banner Pack

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I have noticed for some time the lack of custom banners for the orc clans, so I took on the task of creating some, I still have to learn how to create models, since I would have liked it to be just a separate model, but I still don't know how to do it, I hope you like the texture.

latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
Contents

Bleeding Hollow Clan Banner (Texture)

Dragonmaw Clan Banner (Texture)

Frostwolf Clan Banner (Texture)

Laughing Skull Clan Banner (Texture)

Shattered Hand Clan Banner (Texture)

Warsong Clan Banner (Texture)

Reviews
Footman16
Pretty useful for people wanting lore accurate banners for clans for their map. Would be nice if you included all the Orcish clans that have a banner so far, also versions for the long banners could be useful too.
Level 8
Pretty useful for people wanting lore accurate banners for clans for their map. Would be nice if you included all the Orcish clans that have a banner so far, also versions for the long banners could be useful too.
Thanks, I will keep in mind to add larger versions of the banners, I will also add the missing clans