• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Upgrade extended tooltip isn't displaying correct values

I copied the Improved Lumber Harvesting upgrade and changed it to a Gold Harvest Bonus. In the extended tooltip I used the correct upgrade id (<R001,mod1>), but ingame it's displaying as 0 instead of what I put in the Gold Harvest Bonus - Increment field.
I tried using a different ability as a base but the same problem happens.

Am I missing something or is this a bug?

On current retail version.

Yeah... A lot of tooltips don't work at all (the id) unless you manually write the text. I honestly recommend you to do that for every tooltip for upgrades and abilities.
This is not a reforged-only issue.
First time I've noticed it so far (or maybe I forgot), I'll have to keep an eye out for more.