• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Crash] Import Regions/Terrains

Level 5
Hi, is it possible to import already placed regions, units, doodads and terrains on a map to another?

My map crashes on loading screen at 70% bar and I try to figure out the cause through separately removing and inspecting the triggers, imports and object data but to no avail. So I decide to import them all to another map but I can't find any option for regions and terrains on it.

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 65
You can copy and paste pretty much anything as long as you have it selected. Control + C to copy, switch to other map using the Window tab, and Control + V to paste.

For copying the Terrain, you need to left click and drag your mouse to begin highlighting it. You should scroll all the way out to get a full view of the map and make it easier on yourself. Also, hold control and scroll down on your mouse wheel to pull back the black mask (otherwise, you'll only see a black box).

For copying Regions, just hold shift and select all of them inside of the Region window.