• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

command icon layout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
in my maps, i created a custom tech tree. i need to know how to choose where the upgrades and whatnot go on the command screen. like right now the top row is blank, then my altar has TFT heroe, then right next to it is the upgrade button. is there a way that i can move the upgrade button to the top right? cuz it just looks sloppy the way it is.

c3o

c3o

Level 2
You mean the Art - Button Poistion (X) and Art - Button Poistion (Y) ???

Level 2
yes that is what he means he is asking how to change where the icons show up... alright now like 3co was saying changing those data fields change the position of the icons... x is across and y is vertical. i beleive in each data field there is like a limit from 1-3 or so. so if u where to put it at 1 and 1 then it would be bottom left. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.