• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spellbook Pack

Inspired by Might and Magic VII.
Will be updated soon with Body and Mind.
Give credits if used.

updated:
remade all of them and added a bunch more.

EDIT: removed pending icons from this pack temporarily because the icons disappear when they're in the pack and they aren't moderated yet :|

the old ones are here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2443105-post58.html (although you probably don't want them, :>)

Keywords:
spellbook, elements, magic, spheres, spell, water, fire, earth, air, spirit, body, mind, light, dark, life, death, chaos, order
Reviews
18:50, 29th Sep 2009 General Frank: Very good icons and a good pack.
Level 5
Personally I think the Soul icon is cool and unique, although I have no use for it yet. Nice icons :thumbs_up:

Level 6
Update the scrnshot plz. U already put in mind.
On second thought, dont. Youve still got body left to go.

Level 3
here next u could make a combination magic book for t.ex wind + water = ice or earth + fire = magma or something

Level 10
guys, you have any idea in what program i can edit the simple spellbook and add a custom effect on background like the others? i would need more books and that is why...i wanted to msg the creator but saw he didn't logged in since 18 may 2018 so..i said to post here,thanks !

Level 10
That would be Photoshop, GIMP, or any other image editing software. You'd need to convert the WC3 BLP file to an editable format like PNG, TGA, BMP, etc. That can be done with tools from the Tools section, like BLPLab.
Thanks you very much !
I guess warcraft 3 model viewer converter does the same job?