• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Blood Rayne Texture needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 38
Greetings fellow HiveWorkers! I am working on many models right now. Hopefuly to be released soon, like Balrog (with custom texture), Smaug, Gronn andd armore Gronn, also my RPG serie heroes like Deathbringer, Tiefling Priest, Spirit of the Forest and many others.

Most of my characters uses ingame textures, but there is one i would be really happy to have as a fully functional character with custom good looking texture and that my friens is no other than Blood Rayne, main antagonists of Bloodrayne series. I am making map of a World War II theme with supernatural thingies (you know Nazi scientist experimentig, cultists experimenting with supernatural and so on). And i would like to have, and release, this awesome model.

Please can someone help me?

latest
"]

Status
Not open for further replies.